Our client, an established chartered building surveying and building consultancy practice based in Romford, now require an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor to join their team. The role offers a competitive salary of up to £55,000 and remote working.
The consultancy has long-standing repeat clients and offers an all-encompassing service to their client base in the private and public sectors. Their team of 15 is split between site inspection, quantity surveying, project management, and building surveying. They offer a friendly work atmosphere with a focus on work-life balance and cover projects in London and the South East. To be considered for this opportunity you must be a Chartered Building Surveyor.
Role & Responsibilities
– Full range of project and professional duties working for both private and public sector across residential, commercial, education, and healthcare projects
– Carry out Fire Risk Assessments mainly in the residential and education sectors
– Project work including preparing tender documents and post contract administration
– JCT Intermediate and JCT Design and Build contracts
– Record information from site and produce clear and concise written reports
– Site surveys and reporting (Schedules of Condition, Defect Diagnosis, etc.)
– Condition survey reports for planned maintenance and asset expenditure planning
– Prepare tender documents for refurbishment and alteration works
– Party Wall surveying
– Prepare specifications and schedules
– Feasibility estimates
– Principal Designer duties under the CDM Regs.
Required Skills & Experience
– 4+ years' PQE
– MRICS is essential
– Excellent client facing skills
– Well rounded surveying experience with the ability to adapt to different projects / tasks
– AutoCAD proficiency would be advantageous.
What you get back
– Salary of £45,000 – £55,000
– Holiday 22 days + 4 at Christmas + Bank Holidays
– Social events
– Remote working
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Chartered Building Surveyor Job in Romford – Your Property Recruitment Specialists (Kelly Armour Job Ref: 11250)
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria