What is Camvas?
Camvas is an intelligent collaborative platform for distributed teams in the digital workplace.
We are on a mission to improve the way distributed teams work and solve problems.
Inclusive, scheduled or spontaneous, real-time and asynchronous, intelligent omnichannel collaboration.
We are looking for a Head of Product Design to join our founding team and take ownership of the end-to-end design process. You’ll be in charge of everything from conducting research, synthesising insights and defining problems & personas to ideating, wireframes and high fidelity prototypes.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying and researching the most valuable problems in a fast-moving competitive marketplace with many overlapping propositions to consider
- Consolidating learnings to influence our proposition, user experience design and rationalise our target persona profiles
- Executing on the product design by leading the delivery of technically complex design experiences starting with a functional prototype to put in the hands of real customers to test the business concept
- Creatively leading the visual design of the Camvas platform and its design language
- Contributing to brand, marketing, growth and technical opportunities – focused on building Camvas into the trusted destination for savvy distributed teams
You possess the following skills and competencies:
- Demonstrable experience bringing a product through iterations and/or pivots to find product-market fit
- Extensive experience in applying product discovery and key research methods for the generation of insights into the core needs of users of complex services
- Strong communication skills – you’ll be sharing the results of analyses, and discussing technical problems, with a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Thrive in uncertainty – experienced in a startup environment
Opportunity for you:
- 50 – 60K salary plus substantial equity in a pre-funded startup for an accomplished product design leader and entrepreneurial thinker to have a real sense of ownership
- The opportunity to shape and define the direction of the product during a pivotal time of innovation where you can have a real impact on the business
- The chance to work with an experienced, ambitious and driven team supported by one of the finest incubators in the world
- Embrace a true remote-first approach to product development and asynchronous working
We are committed to building a diverse culture and are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.