My client is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Commercial and Residential Property Lawyer to join their growing property team. This role can be fully remote or in their Hampshire office.
The successful candidate
* At least 3 years’ PQE of both residential conveyancing and commercial property
* Great people skills and will be an enthusiastic team player
* Good organisational, time management and IT skills
* The ability to multi-task under pressure
* A keen eye for detail
* The confidence and the ability to react to change whilst working within a pressurised environment
* Excellent standards of client care and great communication skills
* A history of strong billing
* A desire and the ability to help in the growth of the residential property department
* In addition, a useful, but not essential, attribute would be the ability to bring referral sources with you, along with an interest in marketing
The ideal candidate will need to play a flexible, but senior, role within the team. There are potentially 3 parts to this position. Acting for property investors – an ability to cover this work is essential.
Full-time is preferable. However, my client will consider candidates on a part-time basis, with a minimum of three days a week.
My client will also continue to offer flexible working if required. For many years before the coronavirus crisis, many of their lawyers routinely worked from home.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria