Customer Services Advisor – Part Time.
Our client is looking for dynamic, adaptable, and passionate Customer Service Advisors to join a growing Customer Services team. Dealing with customer interactions across multiple channels; chat, telephone, and email for a variety of different reasons. Your commitment and tenacity to put the customer first will be key to finding solutions to any problem and making customers feel valued in every interaction.
The working environment is a fast-paced environment that encourages a dynamic approach, testing ideas and considered risk-taking.
In this role, you will…
· Deliver outstanding service to our customers, no matter how they chose to make contact across chat, telephone, email, and social media channels.
· Handle all customer contacts at various touchpoints throughout a customer’s journey from ordering to delivery.
· Understand our systems and processes, to enable you to resolve a customer’s query on their first contact with us.
· Build relationships with customers, suppliers, and key stakeholders to deliver positive outcomes for all interactions
· Work closely with a number of business functions to enable fast and efficient resolutions to customers questions and continuous improvements to our ways of working
· Proactively provide feedback and recommendations to improve our processes, systems, and customer experience
· Continuously look for proactive ways you can improve your knowledge, industry expertise and customer service skills.
Your success will be measured by:
· 100% rota adherence
· Quality Scores at target
· Achievement of all individual and team call KPI’S including calls per hour and handling time
· Personal development milestones being met
You will definitely have…
· Excellent communication skills – including written and oral English
· A strong passion for customer service
· Experience of working in a fast-paced sales and service environment
· A proven track record of delivering to target and expectation in a Customer Service environment
· A can do, solution focused attitude to assisting our customers, whatever their query
· A dynamic and flexible approach to your workload with the ability to multitask
· Strong IT skills
Nice to have…
· Contact Centre experience
Start date: 4th October 2021. Please note you must be available to work 9-2pm Monday to Friday in the first week for training.
These are remote working positions.
FTE Salary is £20085.
These positions are annualised hours contracts. You will be working less hours in the summer and working more hours in peak periods which for these positions are the months of January and February. The benefits of annualised hours means that hours may fluctuate at key times, but your pay will remain stable, based on your core contracted working hours. Hours of business are Monday to Friday 08.00-17.30 and Saturdays 09.00-13.00
There are a number of part time permanent roles available:
1 x 17 hours
1 x 20 hours
3 x 30 hours
Please see our other advert for Fixed Term Vacancies
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria