FULLY REMOTE Dynamics Developer role.
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Dynamics CRM Developer to Design, customise and develop the clients CRM system to support the delivery of the technology roadmap.
The client is a world-renowned governing and regulator body who are a household name. Due to increasing workload and project delivery, the need has arisen for a Dynamics CRM Developer to help accelerate the development programme.
* Work with the CRM and Systems Development Manager to review and map the business processes and systems
* Collaborate with stakeholders across the business to build a comprehensive set of requirements, aligning with the needs of the business
* Assist in converting business processes and requirements into solutions
* Ensure any deployed solutions are simple, supportable and upgradeable
* Produce and maintain high quality documentation that supports the needs of the project
* Prepare, conduct and support user acceptance testing. Ensure user sign off ahead of 'go-live'
* Work with the CRM and Website Support Engineer to ensure training materials are developed and implemented
Skills and experience:
* Strong knowledge and experience of developing Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions
* Microsoft certified professional (D365 customisation and configuration)
* Proven experience of PowerApps / Canvas apps
* Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM / 365 modules
* Understanding of Microsoft SQL
* Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirement gathering skills
In return, you will be offered immediate work with a great package to help you over the next 12 months and likely extensions available…CVs under review now
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria