If you are a full stack developer who has great development skills to a wide variety of projects in a fast-moving agency who would be the go-to person for front and back-end development, do get on touch.
Reporting in to the Technical/Digital Director, the successful candidate will be involved throughout the development process, from taking briefs from the accounts team to coding webpages, web applications, generating database designs and coding using front-end HTML5 and CSS, along with back-end PHP and MVC frameworks.
This company is an independent, strategic, creative, and digital marketing agency based between Reading and Oxford.
For the last 12 years, we have delivered campaigns that drive ROI for our clients’ budgets. It is all going rather well so we need to find like-minded talent to join our fast-growing, award-winning agency.
What we need from you
• Remote home working with occasional trips to the office where needed
• Strong PHP knowledge (object-oriented and procedural) and ideally some experience working with Laravel and/or MVC back-end frameworks
• Excellent understanding of databases and their creation and management, ideally with a particular focus on MySQL
• Particular attention to documentation, including commenting code appropriately and, where required, identifying and writing supporting documentation/articles in our knowledgebase
• Ideally some experience working within CMS systems, in particular with WordPress and MODX being an advantage
• Passionate and fast learner of new technologies
• Ability to work well in a team in a fast-paced agency environment and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments and disciplines and provide regular progress/status updates – good communication skills will be important for this
• Positive, hardworking and a great team player
• Great verbal and written capabilities
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria