Above Digital is a creative digital design agency based in central Reading that specialise in bespoke website design and build, branding, and digital marketing projects. Our focus is on delivering excellent digital design and online user experiences. We are a small but passionate team of designers and developers working with brands and new business startups. Our clients range from Eco products, Fintech through to some of the UK’s biggest independent London Media Agencies.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Full Stack Web Developer, with at least 5 years commercial development experience within a web agency. You would work as a core part of an experienced team, on bespoke website builds and online application development, across a range of new business start-ups and existing clients.
We are based in the heart of Reading in Spaces which is a vibrant and creative place to work, surrounded by other digital agencies. We are right by the main Reading railway station, so only 24 mins from London Paddington. Working from home is also fine as we are typically only in the office 2-3 days per week (max). We are offering competitive rates, a positive place to work, learn and grow your skills on exciting new projects.
Starting in the next 4 weeks (if possible). We will consider a remote (work from home) position for the right person, but you will need to be able to attend the office on occasion.
Important Skills required:
* WordPress. Creating and Maintaining bespoke website builds
* Responsive Design and Build
* Basic understanding of PHP
* Experience using Google's Lighthouse auditing tools to optimise website performance and follow best working practices
Will need to either build or maintain websites using:
* Experience with ASP.NET, C#
* Experience with REST APIs
* Problem solving and debugging skills
* Regular contact with clients and providing support
* Good communication skills
* Will work closely with Designers to discuss build requirements and UI, UX
* Website front and backend build
* Server setup and management
* Responsive web design
* Technical Scoping and Specification
* Ecommerce setup and payments integration
* 3rd Party systems integration
* Setup of SSL Certificates
* CMS build and content population
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; WordPress Developer, Web Development, PHP Developer, HTML, CSS, Web Developer, WordPress Developer, Web Designer, WordPress Web Designer, WordPress Web Developer, Full Stack Developer may also be considered for this role
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria