Our client, an IT software and Business services provider within predominantly within the Public Sector are recruiting an HR advisor who has experience in hand on Employee Relations.
Things you’ll be working on:
* Employee relations case work such as; sickness absence management, capability management, flexible working, disciplinary, grievances, and redundancy.
* Advising employee owners and managers on various terms and conditions of employment.
* Delivering end to end onboarding for new joiners in the business.
* Assisting the Head of HR Operations with the coordination of corporate processes such as performance reviews, strategic incentives and continuous improvement of the operational service.
* Mentoring more junior members of the operational service.
* Play a key role in the delivery of the HR strategic themes and the key project elements that need to be delivered for their success.
What are we looking for?
* good sense of humour and fun, and willingness to jump in and help with anything and everything.
* Be educated to A level or with equivalent experience.
* Achieved level 5 CIPD qualification.
* Experience of delivering a high-quality customer focused service.
* Demonstrable experience of using analytical and problem-solving skills to identify practical solutions to work problems.
* Experience of working collaboratively to implement organisation wide changes
* Experience of working in a complex, multi-disciplinary organisation and driving change in a matrix organisation.
* Demonstrate appropriate corporate citizenship internally and externally.
* Be aware of commercial sensitivities and maintain company confidentiality
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria