IT SUPPORT ANAYLST LONDON (REMOTE) WORK FROM HOME
About the role:
The IT Support Analyst will be responsible first and second line technical support of internal and external corporate users. The successful IT Support Analyst will:
* undertake call logging, analysis, diagnosis and resolution of Incidents.
* Provision of Service Requests, Changes and IT Security functions throughout a range of Technology Service matters, including standard business and bespoke applications.
* Ensure all work undertaken is managed within the designated Call logging system (Ivanti) in accordance with the agreed customer service levels and working toward ITIL and ISO27001 compliance.
* Provide excellent communication and customer service experience to provide a first class interaction.
A good mix of the following is required:
* MCDST certification or equivalent would be preferable, however demonstrated ability would be acceptable.
* An understanding of ITIL is essential, a qualification would be preferable.
* Excellent knowledge, understanding and experience of common computing principles and technologies – e.g. PC’s, Printers, Networking, Microsoft, Citrix, Active Directory, Sophos Antivirus and DLP. You should have excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills, capable of working to deadlines, high level of attention to detail, and have a keen desire to learn and progress.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 10 with Office 2016/365 exposure
* Previous experience working within an end user Service Desk or call centre setting within an IT support or application support environment
* User & Security Group Active Directory administration experience
* Experience managing major incidents including business expectations and communications
* Experience with Ivanti ISM and EPM is desirable
* Excellent customer service skills, with a good telephone manner and interpersonal skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills evidenced with an industry standard English qualification.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £25,000 per annum plus an excellent benefits package and a great working environment although this role provides the opportunity to work remotely from home with occasional trips to the office which is based in the City.
Please apply either by using the link provided or by emailing your CV direct to me. Alternatively, you can call for more information on the number shown below.
Easton Haines Consultancy is a specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. No terminology in the advertisement is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary or contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment business.
Please note that, unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are only able to respond to those candidates whose CVs match the job requirements.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria