Occupational Therapist Band 6 Remote working/ WFH
GoTo Resourcing is recruiting on behalf of our client for an Occupational Therapist for a home based, remote working role, to carry out Virtual Assessments. Salary up to £38000 negotiable dependent upon experience (Band 6 equivalent) Full-Time permanent basis. (Ideally commutable to London)
The Role of Occupational Therapist Remote working Virtual Assessor:
Reporting to the Occupational Therapy Manager you will be responsible for the assessment of people with a disability and provide the appropriate recommendations.
Duties and responsibilities of this Occupational Therapist role:
Carry out virtual Assessments to service users;
* Risk assessments,
* Reablement assessments,
* Paediatric assessment, and
* Assessments in relation to the provision of equipment and adaptations.
Following the assessment, your follow up work may include:
* Provision of equipment
* Adaptations to the home and/or referral to other agencies
Occupational Therapist will be responsible for the management of a caseload which may include the more vulnerable service users or those with complex needs.
Salary and package on offer for this Occupational Therapist role:
* Salary c. £40 to £45k negotiable dependent upon experience.
* 33 days annual holiday inclusive of bank holidays
* Comprehensive sick pay scheme
* Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
* Exclusive employee discounts, savings and competitions
* Bike to work scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Employee Assistance programme
Skill and Experience requirements for this Occupational Therapist Manager role:
* HCPC Occupational Therapist registration
* Occupational Therapy Degree level educated
* 2 years+ UK Clinical experience working as an Occupational Therapist
* Band 6 equivalent experience
* Ideally experience in Adult and or Children’s social care or Moving and Handling background in the UK
Immediate start is available. Please apply here or contact GoTo Resourcing to be considered for this role.
We look forward to discussing this role with you
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria