Our client is a leading financial software company who employ 11,000 staff across the globe. Their focus is on Investment, Broking and Assessment Management solutions.
They are seeking an experienced QA Engineer with upwards of 4 years QA and 2 years Automation skills.
The role will offer the opportunity to work in an Agile scrum team across a selection of technologies at all stages of the SDLC.
You’ll be joining an Agile Scrum team whose base office is in Bristol. The role will cover both manual and automation testing so will be a hybrid role.
The team is currently working remotely. When life gets back to normal , they envisage this will move to 3 days working from home and 2 days in the office when life gets back to normal
Responsibilities of this role
* Testing user interfaces and APIs
* Design, review and manage manual test cases that ensure effective test coverage of the work in scope
* Create feature files in the Gherkin syntax following the BDD approach
* Skills in C#
* Converting features files into automated tests using Selenium, Specflow and C#
* Representing quality and championing the values at every opportunity
* Representing QA within the sprint team, leading by example, and setting the standard
* Being a key member of a Scrum team – working with both technical and non-technical members to define testable requirements
* Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and optimisation of testing processes and taking ownership of those
Required skills and experience
* Must currently live and reside in the UK
* 4 plus years’ experience of Software Testing
* 2 plus years working with automation
* Experience in an Agile Scrum environment with a good understanding of the principles
* Experience using test management tools i.e. TFS, JIRA
* Experience testing APIs manually and via automation using tools such as Postman
* Experience creating automated UI tests using Selenium
* Ability to identify QA related risks
* Capable of troubleshooting issues applying a methodical approach
* Experience executing functional tests throughout the SDLC
* Experience using GIT or similar version control systems
* Basic understanding of CI/CD release management processes and how they integrate with quality checkpoints
Salary is upto 55k + yearly Bonus of 10% + great company standard benefits package
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria