We are looking for a Level 5 Residential Childcare Assessor for one of our great clients. A highly responsive and forward thinking national training provider inspected as a ‘Good provider’ by Ofsted.
Assessing Apprentices on Residential Childcare Programmes – up to level 5. This will be carried out from home using virtual platforms and you shall work with the team of field assessors who will visit the learners on site. You will be the main point of contact for your learners.
* Plan and implement learner progress reviews on a regular basis
* Proactively carry out observations and assessments remotely
* Work as part of the operational team with Field Assessors and the Teaching team to ensure the learner progresses and competes in a timely manner
* Maintaining documentation on learner's progression, ensuring that all reporting and recording relating to learner administration and assessment is organised and conducted as agreed.
* Report all learner safeguarding issues to the authorised Safeguarding Officer
* Carry out any other duties as assigned by management when needed such as inductions
* Confident communicator
* Passionate about learning and skills development
* Performance driven with the ability to thrive under pressure
* Resilience and a ‘can do’ attitude
* Self-motivated, and able to manage own performance
* Flexible and able to meet operational priorities
* Team Player with a positive approach
Desired Experience and Skills
* Assessor Qualification – D32/D33/A1, TAQA, CAVA, V1
* Residential Childcare qualification at Level 4 or above
* Experience of working in a Residential Child Care Setting
* Experience assessing work based learners within an apprenticeship environment
* Full driving licence
* Supervisory or managerial experience
What Is Offered
* Performance related bonus
* Annual staff appraisal
* 37.5 hours per week
* 31 days holiday per year, inclusive of 8 bank/public holidays. Additional 3 days discretionary holiday after 2 years’ service to cover Christmas closure. Delivery staff who reach 5 years’ service will be allocated one additional holiday per year, up to a maximum of 28 days (plus 8 bank/public holidays).
* Birthday off work if a staff member’s birthday falls on a week day and they are normally at work that day.
* Fantastic continuous professional development
* Company laptop and laser printer, mobile phone with unlimited data/Wifi
* Friendly, fun and supportive work environment
* Supportive management culture
* Career progression opportunities
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria