Sales / Business Development Executive – Financial Training Organisation – Work From Home – up to £28k
We are on the hunt for an entrepreneurial Sales / Telesales / Business Development Executive, with 1-2 years+ experience of telesales / business development, to join a market leader in Financial and Banking training, on a remote working basis.
Suitable candidates will have the passion and drive to become a great B2B Sales Executive; 1-2 years telesales experience is sought and you will have an interest in 'The City' financial markets, a high level of diligence, be client centred and be hungry for success.
Working from home, the role will involve nurturing existing clients, building new relationships and developing new leads within the allocated client list with key decision makers globally in banks, law firms and financial organisations.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a fantastic company with a great team spirit and where everyone feels part of a successful team.
As the successful candidate will work remotely from home on a full time basis, you could be based anywhere in the UK, although good internet access will be required; you will be supplied with a laptop, phone and internet/utility allowance.
Key responsibilities in this Sales / Business Development Executive role include:
* Account management – nurturing existing clients, growing the spend from existing clients and targeting high growth clients and prospects
* Managing your client and prospect base – researching websites, articles and publications and social media and adding contacts to the CRM
* Marketing training courses
* Processing bookings for courses and webinars
* Calling prospects and introducing the courses and webinars to potential clients globally
* Participating in client meetings
* Plus more
What we’re looking for:
* Preferable B2B sales/business development, client acquisition or telesales experience (1-2 years+)
* Ability to undertake c150 calls per day
* Exceptional communication and English language skills, both written and spoken with the ability to liaise at all levels
* Highly organised with the ability to manage own workload
* Excellent attention to detail
* Professional, ‘can-do’ attitude
* Dynamic, diligent, enterprising and hard working nature with the ability to work smart and efficiently
* Good research skills
* Ability to learn quickly
* IT literate – MS Office
If this sounds like a role that would suit you and you possess the necessary skills and experience, then we’d like to hear from you. Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) quoting ‘CP – Sales/ Business Development Executive
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria