An exciting new role has arisen for a talented Service Desk Analyst to come and join an award-winning company based in City Centre Birmingham. This role is fully remote and you will be working from home, however, for the first 2 weeks, you will need to attend the offices in City Centre Birmingham to receive your training & induction.
This is a 3-month contract role working 37.5 hours per week, paying £15 per hour, outside of IR35. There is a strong possibility of extension, or a chance to turn permanent.
There are no plans to go back into the office full time, even with Covid restrictions easing, and the role will continue to remain remote.
In this role, it will be your duty to:
* Provide 1st line support and diagnosis of customer queries via email, telephone.
* Involved in day to day assessments of service ensuring that consistently high quality is maintained at all times.
* Monitor ticket reports and follow up on escalation with relevant 2nd level support groups to ensure tickets are resolved in a timely manner and that the customer is kept informed until incident resolution.
* Actively meet internal service targets such as first-time fix rate, Service and Operating Level agreements (SLAs/OLAs) and achieve good scores in customer satisfaction surveys.
* Ensure data input into the Service Management tool meets their high data quality standards.
* Maintain Service Desk documentation in accordance with their Change Management policies and processes.
* Deliver the highest level of customer service for customers and colleagues always, making sure customer calls are effectively and efficiently managed.
* Assist with the development of a knowledge base and customer portal.
* Drive and positively encourage a customer-focused service culture.
* Please note on occasions other duties may be undertaken as part of this role and in line with the grade.
* Liaise with key staff in other teams and departments.
* Ensure that knowledge of critical customer applications, business impacts, and key personnel are fully understood.
To apply for this role you must possess:
• Good technical knowledge of pcs and desktop/laptop hardware and software
• Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards.
• Good Software and Hardware troubleshooting skills
• Windows 10
• Knowledge of Routers, switches and firewall
• Microsoft Office 2010
• Working knowledge of AD, Office 365, Skype, MDM/MFA and remote control tools
• Experience of Service Now desirable
• Self-confidence and interpersonal skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good communication (both verbal and written)
• Planning and organising skills
• Able to operate effectively in a team environment with both technical and non-technical team members
• Able to operate with minimal supervision
• Able to manage time effectively, set priorities appropriately, schedule calls
• Able to operate within customer standard operating procedures
Apply today to hear more details
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria