We are currently recruiting for a fully remote Speech & Language Therapist to work for our private client in the UK.
You will be working with primary school aged children with ASD.
Equipment provided and full induction (paid) before starting.
You must be in the UK to be able to receive the equipment (via courier) and to be paid into a UK bank account.
About the role:
Are you a Speech & Language Therapist with experience in a school based setting?
Are you looking for your next opportunity?
Sometimes as a locum, you find yourself not enjoying the same work day benefits as your peers. My client does not believe that should be the case.
I have a client who can offer a range of benefits (listed below) who are interviewing immediately, but also open to speaking with SLT’s with a notice period.
They are looking for a Band 6 or Band 7 Speech & Language Therapists to join their team for a long-term contract.
Benefits of these opportunities:
* 1/2 day CPD per week (even as a locum)
* £30.00+ per hour umbrella
* Access to supervisor support for all pay grades
* Large team (60 therapists) who work closely across the borough
Why to work via Entrada:
* Dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way in a timely and professional manner.
* Paid weekly – on time, every time!
* We come to you – when it’s time to register, we will meet you at a location of your choice.
* Accessible – offices in Central London and Essex.
* Personalised Recruitment – tailored to your needs, our experienced consultants have years of market knowledge so will be on hand to help.
If you want to bring a friend with you – we can offer £250 referral bonus for anyone successfully placed into this opportunity.
Call Ben Ward on (phone number removed) for more details
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria